What are your rights?

If you are the victim of an abusive relationship, you might want to:

  • get help from a charity or another organisation
  • report the violence to the police
  • leave home temporarily or permanently
  • stay in your home and get the person who is harming you to leave
  • take legal action

Whatever you want to do, there are organisations that can give you advice and help. Citizens Advice have guidance and advice available on their website here. 

Share This